The other day Heather , the clever blogger behind HeatherBergdahl.com nominated me for a Lovely Blog, or One Great Blog. Being locked into a weird wordpress loop I can’t find the proper name for the thing but I remember how it works!
First of all, I seriously enjoy reading Heather’s blog. I’m a bit of a medical groupie, I’ll admit it! And Heather writes sometimes about her experience in med school, and sometimes about pumpkins/fall (I fugging love Halloween season!), offers some calorie friendly recipes and ohhhh CUTE ANIMAL GIFS. How can you go wrong with cute animals!
As for me, some facts I haven’t shared properly (I promise it’s not intense! I know I sometimes spring some heavy stuff on you all):
1. As a little girl I wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy asking her to bring my dolls to life. I should point out this is, apparently, beyond the scope of the Tooth Fairy’s powers.
2. This is year two at my shop where I’ve displayed my haunted dollhouse. It is the same house where those aforementioned dolls resided. But a lot more black.
3. Is it a compulsion to always keep one’s hands busy? If so, I compulsively make stuff. I paint, write (duh), knit, needlepoint, bake. That’s one of my paintings behind the dollhouse. And below is the shrug I recently knit and designed myself. I posted the free pattern on my shop’s blog Bath Sense, for my fellow knitters.
4. My two doggies are Bandit and Leroy. I bring them to work with me, we are around each other pretty much 24/7. That’s Bandit on the left
5. Today I’m wearing my Elsa Peretti X, my knot from Hiho Silver, Lorraine Jarbler’s ID bracelet (a Goodwill find), and my dad’s Rolex.
How many of these was I supposed to do? I feel like I just vomited info all over you guys and didn’t even give you a proper warning.
Now for the bloggers that I nominate all loosey goosey style. This part makes me shy, because I only follow blogs that interest me, I basically nominate everyone. But also I don’t want you to feel obliged, like this is some kind of chain letter you must heed or a black cat will cross your path and then you’ll be truly fudged. (How do folks feel about cursing? Because I almost cursed there but I restrained myself.)
So in the end, I nominate these blogs because I find them very interesting, would like to know more about them, they write about a variety of topics and I don’t recall reading recently one of these listy things in their blogs. AND I recommend you follow them too. You won’t be disappointed.